Saturday, October 4

Six days before departure - Seis días antes de la salida

My friends & family,
In six days I will be off to Spain for two months of language and cultural study. I am excited about what the future will bring - in Spain and beyond. \\ So that you can experience this journey alongside me, I will record my adventures, observations and challenges through this blog. Also I figure it will be great practice for me to write in both English and Spanish. \\ The name of the blog is "La mala educación de Jay" to honor Pedro Almodovar, my favorite film director. Through his wonderful movies I began my experience enjoying Spain so it seems fitting to play on the title of one of them. \\ Here is the preview for his movie “Bad Education” - ENJOY!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz2B5RL7fQQ
Big hugs \\ Jay


Para mis amigos y familia
En seis días iré a España por dos meses para estudiar el lenguaje y la culturala. Estoy ansioso sobre lo que traerá el futuro - en España y más allá. // De modo que usted es puedan experimentar este viaje junto a mí, Registraré mis aventuras, observaciones y desafíos a través de este blog. También calculo que será gran práctica para mi escriban en inglés y español.

El nombre del blog es "La mala educación de Jay" " para honrar Pedro Almodovar, mi director preferido. Atraves de sus películas maravillosas comencé a experminatar y gozar de España, entonces que el titulo de mi blog cabe para jugar en el título de una de ellos. // ¡Aquí está la inspección previo para su película "mala educación"
- disfruten!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz2B5RL7fQQ
Muchos abrasos // Jay


2 comments:

John said...

Felicitations, Maria.

Steve said...

Sis, when you're done, can you tell me how to communicate to my housekeeper the proper way to make a bed??
Love,
Steve